About Me

My photo
Heaven?, No, Iowa., United States
Just a glimpse of our life. There is never a dull moment with three kids and a dog!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE scrapbooking? Well, I'll say it again ... I LOVE scrapbooking! Today I found a great website. It's the blog of another scrapbooking maniac like myself. She has a section where readers can submit a layout about their personal "ScrapSecrets". They are hilarious, and I can relate to just about every one of them! Look here for some good laughs! ScrapSecrets Lately I have been obsessed with the hobby. Buying new papers and yummy embellishments, reading & subscribing to new magazines, checking out websites and blogs of other scrappers! In addition to actual scrapbook pages I have been trying out some new projects. A gift album for a friend's birthday, cards, and decorated frames for new baby's on the Brown side of the family, just to name a few. Maybe part of it is that I will have my very own room at home in the new house devoted to my hobby. It will be a sanctuary of sorts. A space where I can spread out all my supplies, and create to my heart's content. A room where I can "get away" or share time with my kids, depending on my mood! And best of all, a place where I can display some of my work, and leave albums out for people to browse through! I'm so excited, and so thankful that Patrick feels that I deserve this space. I'm blessed to have a family that cares about my passion. The kids have started asking to create pages of their own, so they have all started making small albums of their own work. I love watching them express themselves in this way. Well, time to get moving. I need to get the dining room table cleared off for scrapping!! Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

http://angeladaniels.squarespace.com/ said...

I can relate to almost all of them too. Now that you've found the ScrapSecrets, you need to start working on your own to send me ;)