About Me
- Missy
- Heaven?, No, Iowa., United States
- Just a glimpse of our life. There is never a dull moment with three kids and a dog!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
April 15th has come and gone, and our life is finally getting back to "normal" again (whatever that is!). Patrick is getting home at a more decent hour every night, we are having dinner as a family, and the kids are enjoying time with Papa. The weather has finally turned to spring as well. We have had some wonderfully warm days, with lots of sunshine. The kids are loving spending time outside. Emily especially wants to be in the back yard all the time. She loves to swing, slide, and just run around with Lucy.
I started this post on 4/23! Ooops! I meant to come back and finish later that day. I recall getting distracted by something, but by now I'm sure I have no idea what that something was! I'm sure it goes by Katie or Jacob or Emily!! LOL
Still nothing new to report on the house. We are still waiting on the attorneys to iron out their details so we can close on the lot. We are finalizing contract details with the builder, then will have to wait on the bank before we can break ground. We hope to get it all going before the end of the month. WHY is it that when you want something done yesterday, it takes twice as long as it should?!??!?!
I spent last weekend scrapbooking for 3 days! Yep, 3 crazy days, with 3 crazy friends. We scrapped, we ate, we laughed, and had a fabulous time.
I hope to post some pictures of what I worked on soon.
Hope everyone is doing well. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment