
Has mother nature forgotten that it is April? Seriously, this is what we woke up to this morning! A 9:30 a.m. it is only 30 degrees, and a dusting of snow on the ground. I guess we should count our blessings! The forecast said 2-6 inches of the white fluff, and areas to our north did get several inches!
We're just trying to stay warm, and hope that next week's forecast holds true. Sunny & 60's!!
We're all ready!
Once the weather improves, I plan to get out and start walking. A LOT! I can't believe we leave for our cruise in only 10 weeks!! I am very excited! But this body is not ready for shorts and bathing suits! Some of you already know that I signed up online for the
SELF Challenge. If you are not familiar, SELF magazine does this every year. Challenge yourself to eat better and exercise more! The magazine gave me the kick start, and their website is full of tips for working out and eating better! I'm all signed up, have set my personal goals, and I can keep it all logged on their website to help me track my progress! So far I only have one "buddy" signed up! Anyone else care to join? I figure "the more the merrier", I can always use the moral support!!
Wish me luck!!
On that note, I'm going to pop in a video and try to get some exercise in today! Katie and Jacob are at school, and Emily is napping. Sound like perfect timing!
No comments:
Post a Comment