About Me

My photo
Heaven?, No, Iowa., United States
Just a glimpse of our life. There is never a dull moment with three kids and a dog!

Monday, March 9, 2009

This one's for Laura!

This past weekend I was scolded (rather harshly, I might add) by my friend Laura for not keeping up on my blog. So, Laura ... this is for you!! I really did not realize how long it had been since my last post. I have good intentions, but time always seems to get away from me. So, here's what's been happening since the last post. Christmas came and went. That quickly, I think! Christmas Day was celebrated here in our new home. Both the Kay and Parker families were here to enjoy the holiday. We all truly enjoyed spending the day together, and I am really looking forward to more holidays at the Parker home. Since the first of the year, we have pretty much been cooped up here in the house. The snow, and the cold ... and more snow, and more cold. I'm so over it!! We have really liked the warmer temperatures the last few weeks, and are hopeful that spring will be here very soon! It was a rainy, gloomy weekend, but I'm loving the sunshine today!!! Happy, Laura?? I will make an effort to post a little more often from now on. Promise!!

No comments: