Jacob was VERY excited to return to preschool this year. He had so much fun last year, and he couldn't wait to see his friends and teachers. Hard to believe that in only one year we will be sending him to Kindergarten! So far he is really having fun, and has impressed me with how much he has retained from last year. His recoginition of numbers and letters is better than ever, and he loves to practice writing his name. I think this will be a great year for him!
So, while Jacob is at school, Emily get's her Mama all to herself! I think she really enjoys her time by herself, and she plays very well on her own. I
think it's nice for her to be able to do what she wants to do, when she wants to do it! No one bossing her around for those few hours! I can't even think about that fact that I will be sending her off to prechool next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment