About Me

My photo
Heaven?, No, Iowa., United States
Just a glimpse of our life. There is never a dull moment with three kids and a dog!

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Winter Wonderland

Wow! It is 10am, and still only four below zero! The wind chills are still bitter, at -19 today! Yesterday wasn't much better with a high of 7, and about 4-6 inches of snow across the area It was coming down pretty heavily all morning and into the afternoon, and was actually breathtakingly beautiful. It was big fluffy snow that left a big white blanket everywhere. It was a nice day to stay in, snuggle up and watch movies with the kids. Since Katie still had a low fever, she stayed home again. We popped popcorn and cuddled up on the couch for most of the day. Well, the new washing machine is awesome. It is super smart, and is doing a great job. I am truly amazed at how much I can get done at one time. Am I insane that I am actually finding the laundry FUN? And I'm a little bummed that I have pretty much washed everything in the house, and have no laundry to do today? I think I need to get out more!!

No comments: